Sunday, May 23, 2010

What a lovely day!

I am still miffed at my ex, and ocassionally wondering why I ever gave him another chance to grind me under his thumb, big overgrown manipulative giraffe that he is...but I did. I seem to attract jackasses who love nothing better than to excuse their own faults away just because I happen to have some too.

But no matter. Teaching this morning was renewing. I had to search for music, because I realized I'd passed on everything I use to one of my students to put onto my iPod replacement. What a wonderful thing for her to do! I gave her a Kundalini Yoga book and a hand-knitted beanie as a 'thank you'! I am so appreciative, and class this morning was a joy to teach. Then Sat Inder's class. He was in rare form. I loved the poses. He seemed at one point to be subconsciously taking his aggressions out on me by digging his thumb into my piriformis, but then he softened. He hasn't assisted me in a long time, but today he did, and he showed me his new Kirpan pendant.

I felt he'd forgiven me and himself for both our bad behaviour. He's good that way, unlike some other people who are 'faky' spiritual...ersatz sattvic. Sat Inder is real. He's not perfect, neither am I, and we both know it. No projection. Just the truth. A good man, even when he is annoying. He makes me want to be a better person. My ex does not. He is too petty and childish. Always has been. But today negated most of that, and then I had the double joy of gifts of homegrown lettuce and chives from my Sunday evening student. Yum! So much love goes into growing and picking vegetables and fruits. I feel blessed. Still a little put out, but blessed nonetheless...

No comments:

Post a Comment