Saturday, May 8, 2010

Teaching for Blackberries (not pennies)

I've been teaching a 'Kundalini-inspired' class for three weeks now that is by donation, such as fruit, veggies, chocolate and such, and one of my students brought blackberries to share. The edible kind. I love this group in Granite City. They are friends and not just students. I left smiling, and then came home to some wonderful news in my e-mail inbox that I am not read to share yet. I am very happy to the point of tears of joy! I also am a little miffed that I can't find my Cross pen. I want the universe to bring it back, so I can get back to thinking about what was in the e-mail.

Of course I did Bound Lotus and all my other meditations, and also Maha Shakti Chalnee Indra Kriya and the Meditation for Change.

No comments:

Post a Comment