Monday, May 17, 2010

Reading "The Moonflower Vine"

I felt yucky all day after teaching my 6:15 am, and getting another phone call from an annoying man who is fooling himself thinking he's cultivating a friendship. He is only draining me with his not so private fantasies, and I am not interested in him or any man. I told him in no uncertain terms to back off, not to ever call again, and to vamoose! He was so draining! He's the reason why on two seperate Mondays, I missed and narrowly missed some of my Kundalini practices, including Bound Lotus! Ix-nay! You don't get to fuck up close to 200 days of Bound Lotus practice for me...whatever I have now that men think they want, is by virtue of this practice. NOTHING whatsoever will come between me and doing it. If you get in my way of healing myself, you're gone! That said, I did Bound, my other meditations, and laid around reading "The Moonflower Vine", reminiscing over summer camping trips with my family, moonlit nights, fireflies, and berry pies over the campfire in campsites all up and down the eastern seaboard. What a nice day! Being alone restirred my juices. I recharge alone best. It was nice to just chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment