Monday, May 31, 2010

The Pleiadian Tantric Workbook and Renaissance Fairs...

On p. 49 of Amorah Quan Yin's workbook, she gives a description of remembering the creation of her soul, through a journey in her merkabah and a spiraling tunnel of light that is almost identical to the experience I had in 1999 of seeing the outlines of my merkabah and traveling in it through a similar tunnel. I know that merkabah was real, and then in 2003 I saw it drawn in Drunvalo Melchizidek's 'Flower of Life' books that Wendy on netalive told me about! The shape of the merkabah also includes Aleister Crowley's hexagrams.

So, in Amorah's book there are two exercises that I need to do: the 'Sacred Geometry Chamber of Light for Your Perineum Center' and 'The Planetary/Stellar Alignment Chamber of Light'. Plus, possibly, the 'Temples of the Sun'. What I don't understand is why, back in February when I bought this book and was directed to it, why I didn't get directed to "The Pleidian Workbook" as well. I mean shouldn't I be awakening my Ka before my Ba?

No comments:

Post a Comment