Friday, May 28, 2010

I Love the Trees

Outside D's there are trees that drench the studio with wonderful energy. I love the studio. It is hard work teaching to one student for almost every class, but I love the students and I love the studio. It has a good feel...then I love the students in Granite City, just not Granite City itself. Tonight's 'Kundalini Rising' class I have planned as a Heart Kriya for rebuilding the nervous system. 11 minutes of kissing your palms, 5 of rocking in and out of plow pose, then 10 of shavsana, and 3 11 minute long Heart Meditations. I've done it already and feel fabulous!

I've been finishing up my knitted beanies for Solstice, and have bought some more clothes for Solstice. Even Target is expensive! I am a little anxious about going, and hoping that it will all work out in the end. I need a tent and sleeping bag so badly... But I also have bills to pay. This new car payment takes a bite out.

Bound is done again and I am ready to teach and also make it clear to my one student that his fantasies are not innocent, and he'd best stop them. Opening one's heart also includes learning to love yourself enough to say to others: "Hey, get out of my energy bubble!"

No comments:

Post a Comment