Tuesday, May 4, 2010

3HO has given me an opportunity...

...to see if another Spiritual Name in the American Sikh tradition comes up. I saw this last night in my e-mail, and after the day I had yesterday, I just cried at seeing this. The day was so wearing and so long that even good news was stressful. I felt so overwhelmed. I wanted to respond with a thank you, but could only dissolve in a puddle of tears.

I feel how dramatically Kundalini Yoga has changed my life, and I can feel in my bones how the gift of a Spiritual Name would deepen that strength. All Yoga has been healing, but something about Kundalini Yoga is just incredibly powerful. It is as if every time I sit for a practice, my Guru, my teacher, is present with me. I feel and see a profound difference in my life with the completion of each practice. The practices I do to expand the aura also heal depression, split personalities, and by their nature expand the aura, arc lines, and radiant body. Though they are not visible to the naked eye, these are what were all but destroyed from 3 years in an abusive relationship and 12 working in a bar where my already low self-esteem had plummeted to new lows. My 'she'll' is being put back together, and repainted, like a broken Flora Danica teacup.

I've decided I want this opportunity for a new name with 3HO. As long as they remember to factor in my birth time astrologically, I feel this new one will be right. Professionally I will stay with Phoenix Amira Lei...but I will say yes to a new Spiritual Name with 3HO. I will say "yes" to Ram Dass Singh and Nirinjan Kaur. Thank you Yogi Bhajan and Ammachi for your blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment