Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lunch and Goodbyes to Katie and her kitty!

I had a wonderful lunch with my friend Katie before she takes off for home! We shopped at Target for stuff we both need, dined at Little Saigon, which is my favorite restaurant, and where I met her. We shared crispy Vegetarian spring rolls, Vietnamese coffee sips and Mango smoothie. We chatted and people-watched. We hung out in my crystal room and I loaned her the pair of moldavite and green tourmaline earrings that Ashley gave me so many years ago to start me on my journey back. We stopped at AAA where they made her itinerary into a book! We ate chocolate and I met her friends and said goodbye to her cat and her...but I'll still chat with her, and I'd love to go visit sometime.

Hugs. Then goodbye again.

I left to teach to 1 person, but all this teaching to 1 is making me a better teacher. I did Bound and went to bed. I got up and re-did the Banishings just to be safe...then back to a peaceful sleep unmarred by visions of that ridiculous giraffe of an ex. I could feel the good energy in the apartment. I've come so far to be able to stand up to the abusive men in my life and smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment