Saturday, May 22, 2010

Heart Chakra Kriya!

I feel really worn out from dealing with my ex energetically, and my heart strings need a tune up. So I'm planning on doing the Heart Chakra Kriya, the one where you kiss your own palms for 11 minutes...and thus it begins...

That was wonderful! I felt so drained from my ex's passive-agressive attack on me through the e-mail, that I was weak, coughing and developing a bladder infection. After this Kriya, while listening to Sat Kartar's 'Laya Yoga' from "Listen", I felt whole, and then vibrating with energy. Her music, which samples "The Nutcracker Suite" 'Dance of the Sugarplum Faeries', made me feel like the five-year-old I used to be, who would sleep under the grand piano while Mom played Tchaikovsky and Edvard Grieg. Magickal! It used to take days to get back onto an even keel after an interaction with him - But today I am once again hale enough to do Bound again. I think it partly might have been Akal Sahai's suggestion of Sat Kriya as well. Kundalini Yoga is powerful stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment