Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Yeah! The 'Ray Man' is on my iPod!

Last night, my fabulous friend Brad took the time to get this on my iPod so I don't have to worry any more about how I'm going to do Bound Lotus while out of town. Since an appointment of his cancelled, he even put my B-Tribe, Achillea, and Robert Rich on there, along with Karunamayi's CD that I use for puja on Fridays. I'm so relieved. He made me smile really wide, and that has been hard to do the last couple of days...I smile, but I haven't been myself lately. Bound Lotus really must work on deep-seated emotional crap; it certainly is giving me a run for my money.

Oh, and Brad also showed me the Tibetan Singing Bowl App. It is so stinkin' cool. I meant to play it in class this morning, but forgot. Oh well.My class this morning was fun to teach. I really like the students in the 6:15 am alot. Just a neat group of people. I look forward to it, and was worried when the howling wind woke me at 4:20 am, of all things. But no worries. Just flurries. And a nice class. I love teaching. It is what I want to do for the rest of my life.

I cooked all day today in bulk for the freezer, so I don't have to go to the grocery store when I get back: Split Pigeon Lentils with Mango, Makhni Dal, Sweet Lentil Dal, Spinach and Tomatoes with Split Mung Beans, and Lemon-Cashew Rice. Yeah! I've been doing Reiki on myself as often as possible. It really is lightening my mood. I'm ready to do Bound Lotus and curl up with Mick Wall's "When Giants Walked the Earth", and fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment