Tuesday, December 22, 2009

2nd Day of White Tantric!


I am amazed at how easy Bound Lotus was to do... I woke up with barely enough time, and did it very quickly and easily. I think this is a blessing and reprieve from the hard work to come. Everyone says that today will be really tough. 11 hours of yoga and meditation sounds tough. Yesterday was 8! My partner today was supposed to be Pritam Hari, but I couldn't find him, just as Sat Inder couldn't find me yesterday. So Jiwan Shakti was my partner, and he was very compassionate and kind. I cried through the first meditation at 62 minutes chanting Wahe Guru and making a clapping movement. The next one with Sat Kriya arms in front of us was so hard on my shoulders that I thought after 2 minutes of torture I'd never be able to do another hour. Surprisingly, I was able, and it moved the pain in my back 6 inches down. My shoulders opened deeply. They've never ever been this open before. But wow! All of these meditations are quite difficult. This is cleansing so much emotional pain and physical toxins from my body. My sinus drainage was black! I know that is gross, but it's true. I'm not sick, it's just White Tantric Yoga clearing deeply held toxins from my body. It was a black tar-like substance. I guess it is a form of Ama - toxins (not to be confused with Amma - The Hugging Saint).

I feel as if ojas is being created. This ama is being released, and it has happened before when I went to see Amma. I also experienced spontaneous moola bhanda today, just like I did with Amma in 2006. This is hard work.

I'm exhausted, and very glad that I bought lots of Indigo Nights organic fudge with dates and white chocolate yoga bars to snack on, as well as dried kale with soy protein. I keep running back to the cabin, and running into my cabinmates, Ananda, Simrat, Santokh, and Sada Ananda, or Kumiko. Kumiko and her teacher are here from Japan. They've taught me how to say hello for the different times of day: 'Ohio', 'Konichiwa', and 'Konbonwa'! I love Japanese! I'd love to learn to speak it fluently.

I've also, at some point, met this woman named Hydee, who I just love for no apparent reason. I haven't really talked to her, I just love her, and we exchanged e-mails. I met Gurunater two days ago, and bought a bloodstone mala from her. She said that people who take Sat Nam Rasayan like to use bloodstone malas, and I can place it inbetween my partner and myself during White Tantric. She pulled out 'Melody's' and said that bloodstone is good for healing lung problems and skin rashes, as well as processing healing work. This is good, as everyone tells me that one day of White Tantric us like a year of meditation, and I'm doing three! I'm grateful to have net Gurunater and received her advice. Everyone I meet, just about, feels like an old friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment