Saturday, December 26, 2009

Bound Lotus on the Road Again...


We stopped last night in Valdosta, Georgia and I did Bound Lotus at about 7:30 am on my brown lambskin stretched on the floor of hotel room 224 at the Quality Inn. Sat Inder let me comb it out last night, and then borrowed it to practice on this morning. I feel as if he sort of blessed my practice. In my warm-up I came into Eka Pada Rajakapotasana again with my foot touching my head. Sat Inder said I breathe through my mouth that far back and I need to breathe through my nose. I did last night, but I think that was because the sky was my ceiling. A white ceiling feels contracting to me. The sky feels endless. This makes me want to do my practice outside more often...

Last night Sat Inder and I decided to begin 40 days of 'The Moon Kriya' that is recommended to process the three days of White Tantric Yoga #22. It made me laugh hysterically, or maybe I was just tired. Sat Inder said there's a lot going on with that Kriya... I did it again today, and it was much easier; I think I did 'process' quite a lot of stuff on the drive back while talking to Sat Inder and listening Sada Sat Kaur's "mantra masala". Sat Sundertat and Jot Niringen told me about it. I'd heard 'Wah Yantee' first and fell in love with it.

We also listened to the a Capella CD "from fear to love", and the chant: sa re ga ma pa da ni sa ta na ma... To elevate you and make your voice sweet and pure. Then Sat Inder put on a version of: akhan jor chupay na jor... to change fear to trust in your inner guidance, and I cried and sucked in a lot of cool air while listening. Afterwards I had spontaneous shaking and twitching that seemed like something deep was clearing. I came home and hugged Paul so hard when I saw him. He was happy to see me. He's like an uncle to me... I love being home in my own bed, but I miss Winter Solstice. Even if Summer Solstice is 4 x's as many people, I have to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment