Monday, December 21, 2009

The Practice Before the 1st Day of White Tantric Yoga

I awoke at 2:45 am to cough for 20 minutes, and then sit in Bound Lotus. Yeah! Another day, but today I will be doing the 1st day of White Tantric Yoga with Sat Inder Singh. I'm a little nervous, and Bound Lotus was tough to do. I want to sleep, and my left hip has all of a sudden gotten extremely tight. I went to Tantric, and my partner for today already paired up with someone else. I was really hurt. I started to cry, and a man came up to ask me what was wrong. He said he'd be my partner. I had such a hard time letting go of the situation. It brought up lots of abandonment issues. I was angry. I cried all the way through the first eye-gazing exercise. The heart meditation was easier. Clasping opposite elbows (another 62 min meditation) made my knees hurt. This was a very unusual day.

No comments:

Post a Comment