Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sometimes I feel like Sinead O,Connor in a room full of staunch Catholics...

...when I am around some New Age bliss ninnies. We all die eventually. THAT we don't have control of...So to paraphrase the poet Kabir, 'There is so much spiritual arrogance near the bottom of the ladder.' Spiritual Neophytism. Or as my dad the minister says: "There are only two rungs on the spiritual ladder, and those of us who think we are on the second rung have already fallen off." I know I have a lot to learn. Including patience for arrogance and preachiness.

Back to Bound Lotus. It is a daily struggle. And it isn't always sweetness and light. Much to the chagrin of the fluffy bunnies. Oh what fun it is to live with one's head in the clouds, presuming that others must be sick just because they aren't thinking positively enough. Sounds like the movie "The Beach", if you ask me. Bunch of jackasses with cell phones and computers, and no real experience, say, in a hospice, or at Mother Teresa's side. I'm working on not letting it piss me off, unsucessfully. But amazingly, contrary to what Louise L. Hays would say, I don't have a bladder infection from all this being pissed off at particular individuals whose snottiness and arrogance sometimes eerily remind me of the fellow who stalked me, albeit without his desire to hurt others. I STILL don't have a bladder infection, even though I have actively been trying to manifest it by being pissed off. I'd say the expirement in New Age bullshit and Christian Scientist cloned theories is a stunning failure! Horrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment