Sunday, April 25, 2010

Breath of Fire and Sitalee Praanayam

This is interesting...Yogi Bhajan has this to say about Breath of Fire:

"It will take away all the possibility of those diseases caused by internal heat which affect your blood. Inner poison causes internal heat, which causes disease in the body. Move the navel like a foot pump to create a heat to counteract that heat. Keep the spinal fluid in that thirty-degree angle. Get the poison out, it's a very simple way to do it. If you are angry, if you are horrible, if you are miserable and you are willing to bust out, that's the best state of mind (because it indicates that the heat is moving out and affecting your emotions)."

Anyway, since yesterday, the rain has calmed what almost turned into an ER visit yesterday. I taught this morning, and enjoyed it. I took the asshole's class and enjoyed the class. Then I went home to embroider a little more on my jeans, do more Kundalini, and then teach again. While gazing out of the window as the class was in Shavasana, I felt myself melt into the strains of Albinoni's Adagio, and watched as the leaves on the trees and the clouds danced in time. A bird sat on a wire. Coming up on finishing several more Kundalini practices, I feel like I am sitting on a wire...walking a tightrope between blinding rage at the world and peaceful calm. I think the quote above explains why.

And Sitalee Praanayam? Apparently there is a way to use it with the projected thought that people you don't want to be around should leave the room. If only I would have known this before my little talk with the jackass lawyer. It certainly would have been simpler. I'm still so pissed at him. But, I have moments and hours when the rage dissapears. At least I am not afraid anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment