Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It's 4/21!!! 'Chronically' late!

Happy 4/20 (late) to all the potheads out there. I can't indulge with you because for one it makes it hard to breathe, and for two, it makes me paranoid. Plus it screws up my aura and attracts vampires like catnip attracts cats. Take me seriously or not. Heh he.

But anywaaaaay....I did Bound Lotus again. Getting quite gumby-like about it too, I might add. And I fell asleep for the last half, on my easy side. Then, I stayed home with the other little piggies and did ten loads of laundry. My bed-liner, my quilt, every single towel, an entire drawer full of jeans, the contents of my unpacked suitcase from Christmas (would be scary if everything didn't smell oddly fresh and sweet from Solstice), and various odds and ends at the back of closets.

Then I embroidered a pair of jeans with a symbol for the goddess Astarte and one for Oshun, the Santeria goddess of love and prosperity. For any readers out there freaked by that, remember that author Ilanya Van Zant is a priestess in the Santeria tradition. I think? Beautiful symbol anyway...and I need all the love and prosperity I can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment