Sunday, April 4, 2010

Oestre and Meditations for a Woman's Arc Line

On Easter, I wasn't surprised to see only 2 people in my morning class, nor no one in my evening class. I must say I was a bit jealous (just the honest truth) to see 11 at you know who's. I wondered if he would be ignorant to me, since he is just as capable of being angry, hurt and rude as I am. He was pleasant and funny, working on heart-opening poses, but making a point not to look at me until I looked directly at him and said thank you. A lot of what he said in his e-mail was true about me, but it is STILL also true about him, and he should take his own advice, and I told him so this past Friday. He is a wonderful person, but not as spiritually advancedas he thinks he is; most of us aren't though.

Anyway, it was a great class. His classes always are. Later, since no one came to my new evening class, I went to do Kundalini. There were just three of us. All women. So we did meditations specifically for women, one in particular to clear a woman's arcline across the heart (something men don't have), and release old impressions. Wow! When I finish with all of these other meditations I'm doing that one too..

I began to chant the 'Mera Man Loche' again (to heal relationships of any kind), and will begin chanting the 'So Purkh' tomorrow (just as I did for my friend - and ex - Joe, but this time for someone else...take a wild guess). Both practices will be for 11 days. I'm psyched. Joe said he had some dreams that sounded really healing on the last day of my singing the 'So Purkh' for him. He didn't know I was doing it for him either...

No comments:

Post a Comment