Friday, April 16, 2010

My 'NAMES' belong to me!

A full week after completing 90 Days of Releasing Fear meditation and choosing to continue on to 120 days, and possibly 1'000 as well, I now have ownership of my legal birth name as a Domain name! .com, .net, .org! People have said they wouldn't worry about it, and that's fine...until it is their name. Also, it will be nice not to wonder if I ever will see a totally black screen titlled "Cleansing" when I look up my given name just because some asshole from my past thought it fun to put that up there. No more worries on that issue.

I am so relieved. Now if this sexual harassment stuff would just vanish from my life?

Bound Lotus was peaceful. For the last 5 days, oddly, my hips and shoulders have opened up dramatically!!! In Half-Bound Lotus I can grab my toe, and I can sit up in Bound Lotus, clasping opposite elbows. Both knees touch the floor on both sides! I've never been able to do that in my life until now! All this anger, white hot rage, grief, sadness and pain is coming out to be released.

As much as I hate to say it too, while I stayed indoors all day yesterday with virtually no allergy triggers, I watched my symptoms fluctuate in relation to my moods. When I got the news about 'owning' my domain names, my right eye immediately stopped being sore, and my coughing stopped. I was no longer gasping for air. Only when I put up a blurb on facebook about how The Little Mermaid sold her voice for a pair of feet, making me think of an old poem I wrote, did the coughing start up again...funny, it just started again now. Will I be taking my angry words about Louise L. Hays and Abraham Hicks back? Maybe not so soon, because even if it is true, changing your mental mindset enough to trust you won't die (literally) from being outside in the pollen with no medication in your system is very frightening indeed. This is very hard work mentally, and I still maintain that some people could be a little more patient and kind with their words, just like I could.

But bottom line: I see tremendous changes not only in store, but already!

No comments:

Post a Comment