Thursday, April 15, 2010

Nietzche?

What (has)[sic] not destroy(ed) me has made me stronger. Bound Lotus, in the past few months has been like a nemesis in it's ruthless weeding of my ego, but the last three days since my employment was unfairly threatened, and my blood pressure rose from 113/56 to 165/130...Bound Lotus has been a saving Grace and healing balm. On day 163, after many months, I can sit in Full Lotus on both sides with both knees down for several minutes, followed again by Half-Bound Lotus, but this time not grasping opposite elbows the whole time. For a few minutes out of the 31 I can grab my toe on each side.

While I wait for the sadness, fear and deep pain underlying the white hot rage reaction I had to the threat to my employment, and the misconstruing of the appropriate delineation of my boundaries sexually and otherwise to die down, I have been reading and taking comfort from all of my beloved friends on the bookshelf, as well as off. An ordeal such as this in the past would have made me very sick as I would have doubted myself. I do not doubt myself now. I know that my actions were appropriate, and in response to intensely inappropriate behaviour on the part of another. And I have left the Goetia alone, finding my way back to the Kundalini Releasing Fear meditation and 'The Blue Pearl'.

No comments:

Post a Comment