Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe! Ha ha!

If I have to wake up one more morning looking like Quasimodo because I had to endure the windows being open, I...uh, might actually end up in the ER. Please people, give a thought of consideration to those of us with allergies and respiratory difficulties and enjoy the outdoors....OUTDOORS. This season is one of the worst. For the past five years I've watched as each season gets worse, and yet I still remain off all the medications I used to need: Azmacort, Advair, Rhinocort, Mucinex, and others. I broke down this year and am taking Claritin. When I, or others, ask if you can close a window, don't ask if there is some medication we can swallow to drug us up...get your thoughtless ass outside, and enjoy the outdoors where it belongs. Outside. If I sound a little pissed it is because of years of biting my tongue and not telling clueless non-allergy sufferers to get a clue. Funny, having said that, I can breathe a little better. Ha ha! Maybe I won't have to go to the ER today, and maybe, just maybe, if no one else makes me endure open windows like they did yesterday, I can actually do Bound Lotus without suffocating.

Oh, and if I have to see one more thing about Abraham Hicks on my newsfeed, I think I'll scream. The level of annoyance I feel is on par with seeing Militant Pro-Lifers blocking a woman's entrance to Planned Parenthood. Both piss me off. This should, according to Louise L. Hays, give me a bladder infection.

We'll see.

And just as an experiment, I am going to constantly think about men sexually harassing women, and see if by next week I have a few more instances of it under my belt to prove that what I think about I draw to me. Right now, I am thinking about the Valrhona chocolate squares in my kitchen. If I think about them really hard, will they telekinetically fly around the corner and slam into my head like a magnet or a homing missile? Stay tuned.. If you see me later today, I may have chocolate on my forehead, or possibly, it could be holy ash from a Hindu Lakshmi Puja or Homa. Feeling very comfortably Kali lately...

No comments:

Post a Comment