Wednesday, April 7, 2010

No more anxiety over the car...

It is mine for the duration, as long as I pay the loan. I was so worried about the loan going through even with a high credit score, because my income is spread out through four sources, and I haven't had car credit since before I filed bankruptcy 10 years ago. This morning my stomach was upset, I was in the bathroom for quite some time...I'll leave it at that...and I had to run down 11 flights of stairs to screech over to the studio in the new Hyundai, because all of the elevators were down, and I was late already due to being sick.

There were five people in class today! I felt off, but they all seemed to like the class. I taught Tripod Headstand, Bird of Paradise and Eagle, among others. I just wish I'd been a little calmer.

At home, there was a message to call the dealership. I started to stress, wondering if I had 'kept up' with Subagh Kriya for abundance yesterday, and I couldn't remember. I prayed that everything would be alright with the car, and then sat to do Subagh Kriya right away so I wouldn't forget. Right after I finished the invocations, the phone rang. It was the finance department calling to tell me that the credit union they tried first wouldn't take me, but they found another. Just .01% interest more. $1.20 extra a month. Yay! Jai!!!!

Then I saw there was an e-mail from Sat Kartar, who had inspired me to do Subagh Kriya, from reading her description of how helpful it was in Spirit Voyage's catalogue. Is it coincidence or Divine Grace? Or maybe Sat Inder said something to her...I guess he looked up my friend's page, huh? Anyway, still doing Bound. What day is it...? 156.

No comments:

Post a Comment