Friday, April 9, 2010

I JUST PICKED VIOLETS IN THE PARK...

And I am still here! Not only that, I sat and had lunch OUTSIDE at Arcelia's with Cherie, John, Sat Inder, Kip, Jen, Jeff and Anita, and I breathed! I drove with the windows down to B & J Rock Shop for some Selenite, but bought a handful of Bloodstone for healing instead. I sat in Forest Park in my new Hyundai and, with the windows down and air conditioner on, I sang the Aardas Bhaee to heal my lineage of grief, the emotion associated with the lungs and heart. I thought of my Ajoite baby on her way, but already etherically doing her work, and then turned off the air-conditioning, rolled the windows down all the way, and felt the breeze ruffle my hair. I sang Aquarian Sadhana all the way to 'Sat Siri', and then got out of the car, while singing the 'Rakhe Rahkanahar' and sat in an Elm tree. I didn't die. I picked violets while singing 'Wahe Guru, Wahe Jio'. I drove home and am eating the rest of my Enchiladas de Crema. Tons of sour cream. Milk products no less.

I finished 40 Days of Subagh Kriya for prosperity today (following Sat Kartar's example), but what did the trick was the Pranayama Series Sat Inder had us do. It is on p. 50 of 'Transition to a Heart-Centered World'. I think I should do it every day. I am blown away... Prayers have been answered, wishes granted, illnesses released with the fear that is slipping away....I'm going for 120 Days of Releasing Fear to make it a part of my being.

I AM BREATHING. I AM ALIVE. AND MY HEART IS FULL OF LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment