Monday, April 19, 2010

Apparently my Throat Chakra is open...

...according to a facebook quiz. I also have the most in common with the Tim Burton character, Emily, The Corpse Bride...ha, ha, The Shavasana Bride. AND the Tarot Card that best represents me is The High Priestess. Just wish they had a pic online of the one from Aleister Crowley's Thoth Deck. For all those out there who might think that Crowley is really dark, I'll post a pic of The High Priestess from the exquisitely beautiful Thoth Deck. Crowley was just an extremely intelligent smart-ass who made fun of less intelligent human lemmings sometimes. I wish he hadn't been such a smart-ass sometimes, because his little jokes and plays-on-words weren't always perceived as such, but he ultimately meant well. He even posed as a Nazi sympathizer in a magazine publication during WWII, so as to incite a little hysteria, thereby, some say, getting the U.S. involved with the Allies against Hitler. It is too bad that he got addicted to heroin, but I think he ultimately meant well. And he was no more willing to put up with bull than I am.

Ditto The High Priestess and Emily The Corpse Bride. I think, by virtue of my sometimes long-winded posts that it is supremely obvious how open my throat chakra is too...or at least how open I am TRyinG to MaKe iT.

No comments:

Post a Comment