Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sleeping under the Yantras...

Oh my God! I feel like a million bazillion trillion gadzillion hundred thousand fabulously wonderful awesome jumping smiling and screaming smackaroos!!!! No wait! A gazillion trillion billion million smackaroos!!!!! Hot damn I'm five again! If starting out my day singing ALL of the Aquarian Sadhana mantras didn't make me bouncy enough...after finally doing that crazy Kundalini 'Apple Kriya' for positive ions, I have transmogrified into Tigger, or Hobbes, or something! I can't stop smiling! And I feel like this buzzy Sun Yantra. It's Summer in my meditation room...I'm at the beach collecting stones and skimming them, climbing sand dunes in my mind! Holy Cow! This is the remedy for Winter. I think I could do Bound Lotus for two hours if I could sit still.

Now here's the problem: How do I get to sleep? Wheeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I feel better than after Saul David Raye's workshop, better than I did at 16 on my birthday. Dude. This crazy Kundalini stuff rocks. Yeah! -zips around room like a crazed squirrel-

No comments:

Post a Comment