Monday, February 15, 2010

It just dawned on me!

The day I fell on my head and injured my spine, was the same day that our back asswards state of Missouri passed legislation to tax Yoga. And if one of my new bosses keeps up with her ridiculous desire to have a 'Singles Yoga Class', she will effectively be making the State's case. But so many people desire their Yoga to be a 'workout'; it is too painful to do the spiritual work that is part and parcel of doing Yoga. Maybe someday more people will "get it". Eventually, even if you do Yoga for the wrong reasons, i.e., to check out the hot babe or hunk with the cool black toenail polish on the mat next to sweating and breathing while making orgasmic sounds, Yoga has a way of changing your reasons for doing it. But personally, until such time as that happens, I'd rather not hear about that damn 'Singles Class' one more $&%@! time! Jesus! Buddha! God help me before I whip out the duct tape! Oh how I would like to use it... -laughs maniacally-

But otherwise, I did the 'Apple Kriya' again...if only to keep from knocking a few people out cold on their asses, and then finished my other kriyas. Kirtan Kriya is the one to release past negative sexual experiences, and if the last few days are any indication, it is a rough way to go. Yet, it disconnects inappropriate attachments to your aura, and moves you forward on your spiritual path.

I was flabbergasted by the spacey behaviour of my chiropractor today, and the massage therapist blew my mind by telling me about a horror flick she saw. What the hell? I'm tryin' to relax here. My major financier is also pitching a hissy fit as we'd say in Chattanooga, and about to get his house foreclosed on because he is an ignorant cuss to people. He could have avoided this whole issue by going to the BBB, but he didn't, and then he bitched about it to me for an hour on Valentine's Day. No wonder he isn't married. Gosh I'm harsh, but it's true. People are just strange as far as I'm concerned right now. I need a break from them.

Oh, I forgot, Bound Lotus was a major pain in the ass, literally today...but I did it anyway. In the words of one lady's grandson: "Bumblebee Skunk!!!!" I'm thinking of the name Sant Saroop? 3HO - you guys are so friggin ' rigid about names, I'll just pick my own; I'm certain I am NOT the first to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment