Friday, February 12, 2010

Kriya to balance 3rd chakra...

...and meditation. Today started painfully with Kriyas at Sat Inder's that made weep soundlessly for almost a half hour. My head hurt all day. It got worse as the day went on. For the 4th day in a row I have done Aquarian Sadhana in the morning and Kirtan Kriya in the afternoon. I knew Kirtan Kriya could release painful sexual experiences, I guess I just hoped it would be painless to release the pain. Not so. But today, while doing the meditation to Aadays Tisai Aadays, I never dropped my arms! In Bound Lotus I stayed on my forehead for the full 15 minutes on each side, instead of coming up to practice the bind. And Praanpathi Namo Namo was peaceful and easy. Kirtan Kriya made me vibrate all over, and left me buzzy. Peaceful. I recited Kirtan Sohila and made Yogi Tea with raw cacao for bed. I hope sleep is peaceful. Tomorrow I may do the Apple Kriya again.

No comments:

Post a Comment