Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chocolate extends life!

To have read in the Riverfront Times of a woman who lived to be 122, and attributed her long life to her 2 pd a week chocolate habit, warms my heart on Valentine's Day! The article, about two bean-to-bar chocolatiers in Missouri, made me want to run over to Straub's for some Asknosie chocolate from Springfield, MO. I've had some Patric chocolate and it was a divine experience. Those Madagascarian beans...But right now I am savoring Yogi Tea with raw cacao, that contains waaaaay more antioxidants than acai berries, blueberries or pomegranates. I feel like an Incan princess sitting down to my cup. Soon I will become a human pretzel again, for the 104th time in 104 days. Then I shall rise up and go buy some Askinosie chocolate, and get on with my goal of living beyond the age of 100 while still being flexible, strong, feisty, outspoken, funny and kind. I love life! I love chocolate! I do not love Bound Lotus...but I do it anyway because I like the way I feel afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment