Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The 'crazee squirrel' rides again!

Alrighty! Life has been throwing some punches, i.e., pushy surrogate bosses, financiers with really bad attitudes trying as hard as they can to lose their houses and the shirts off their own backs by being shitheads, and, well old man Winter. But never fear, I have some apples. Yesterday and the day before I did the Apple Kriya for positive ions again, but forgot a crucial ingredient: Breath of Fire! Today I did not forget, and now I have a fire lit under my happy ass. Furthermore, today is 40 days of Releasing Fear with 'Aadays Tisai Aadays'! I began it, without realizing it...on none other than my fat ex-stalker's (I hope!) birthday...butterball turkey that he is...and am ending it, actually on the day upon which he logged on a website I was on, while using my name...exactly five years ago. Today. No shoes! Bumblebee Skunk!!! Merry Farts! Ta-Da! 40 days to RELEASE FEAR! Noooooooow!!!!

So 'Aadays Tisai Aadays' is a meditation to stop others from hurting you, and there is another one to stop you from hurting others... "drum roll please!": 'Aakhan Jor'. 25 times a day according to Guru Nanak. The Sikh Guru, the very same one that Patanjali of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras prophesied would come in the Kali Yuga. That's now. So I began the meditation yesterday, along with one to attain Vac Siddhi and make my voice beautiful if I master it. Since I assume mastery at the very least entails a 1'000 day practice...ahem...I shall do this 'Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Di Sa Ta Na Ma' for 1'000 days, starting today. Let's see, when would that end? So 1'000 days of Bound Lotus, and 1'000 days of this mantra. That is, I guess, of course, unless I lose my voice!

But anyway, I am feeling much better seeing this day pass. I feel relieved. I had a conversation with my boss yesterday, and she didn't wipe me out! A friend of mine is having a really, really bad day and it isn't wiping me out either. Maybe I'll buy 39 more apples and go for the gold on Ash Wednesday, no less, and give up being pissy and bitchy for 40 days, while bobbing for apples in the refrigerator every morning. I have Honeycrisps and Pinatas...which will I have tomorrow? Bound Lotus, of course, is a given. Goes without saying. Hm.

No comments:

Post a Comment