Friday, March 5, 2010

WAHE GURU!

Holy Cow! I remember thinking I should wait to start Bound Lotus on the 5th of November 2009, rather than the 3rd, and so maybe NOW is when my life takes off!

Yesterday, late in the day for this early riser, two more instructors committed to the Community Classes at Byrd!

Then...I got up the nerve to talk to both of my bosses about teaching Benefit Classes to raise money for my $4'500 tuition at KRI!

Then, I sent an A Capella song clip to a friend who has done some work with Spirit Voyage, and afterwards, got the bright idea to call my friend Brad who leads Kirtan, and it turns out I was supposed to hook him up with my friend from Spirit Voyage! In the middle of our conversation, it occurred to me to ask about the logistics of creating an A Capella CD of chants to market for donations! Who knows! Great ideas, though...and if what Guru Singh says about the "ideas" that came to him through playing the 'Aap Sahai Hooaa' mantra constantly is any indication, then wow!!!! WAHE GURU!

Ditto, Sat Kartar's use of the 3 minute Subagh Kriya! So, in addition to having done it for the last three days, I taught it to my class last night!

Things are truly changing now...Truly! As Yogi Bhajan says: "Whenever a person sits for time in a posture, the universe comes to help that person!" This KRI Teacher Training will happen, I know it in my bones, and my friends will be lifted up with me!!! I can do this...with God's help and my teacher's. To quote Rumi from 'The Chickpea to the Cook': "Smack me with the skimming spoon! Boil me some more!...I have such a Teacher." Through his Grace I was led to Ammachi, through Ammachi back to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment