Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bound was Quietly Blissful...

...after a day of bitching about my shower. I felt wonderful this morning after a lovely meditation last night, preceeded by a heart-warming text message from a fellow brainwave traveler. Then, as I bounced out the door, my doorman asked me if I was feeling better today. He heard the bitching yesterday in the office over this five-year bogus potential-lawsuit-inducing idiocy involving my shower, the clueless maintenance man, black mold, pink mold, new carpet, damaged Persian rugs, a new toilet, a new shower wall, but ODdLy...the same old mother-fucking showerhead and handle. WTF!?!!!! I asked the doorman did he know the whole incredibly fascinating shower story, and if not did he want to hear it, along with a recount of all the rude and utterly inappropriate behaviour I've endured at the hands of the dreaded maintenance man. That shut him up. Thankfully. If he actually cared if I was having a good day...but I know he doesn't. Just an underhanded way of condescending.

So, Bound was lovely. Screw the bastards. They all have fewer brain cells than a styrofoam cup.

The most fabulous news comes on the heels of the ongoing shower saga...and that is that I will be teaching a Tuesday night class that I have wanted to teach, courtesy of a boss who is getting kinda sweet lately. Not so pissy. Or maybe it's me that is changing? Who knows. Anyway, at the end of the day I am happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment