Sunday, March 7, 2010

BOUND by the BASIN

Sweet! Life is beautiful...and I will teach a great class today, and the student who is sexually harassing me, will get an earful today if he tries it again. No more disruption to the class and the energy with those crazy antics. No credit cards run down my shoulder, no hands in the pants, no beckoning fingers....just a wonderful class with everyone smiling, buzzing with energy from being centered, grounded, and in their hearts. Everyone will arrive early, chat happily with each other, spread the love, and smile!

Later, I'll come home, do Bound Lotus, my other meditations, walk in the park, do some laundry, and have a fabulous day myself. This is what will happen...

........................................................................

And it did! More or less...I did Bound in the park by the Basin, with raindrops sprinkling on my back, and some wind flipping my mat around, but right as I finished, just like magic, the sun came out! I was like: Woah!!!! That's fabulous.

In Keith's class, he actually put my right shoulder blade back where it belongs! No more 'broken wing'! Lunch with friends I really like, talking about Baptists and bee poop. A dude got on the elevator earlier, and stared at me way too long, so I stared back and made him get off the elevator ahead of me so he couldn't look at my ass. So funny. I'm done with rudeness. I expect politeness and appropriate behaviour. If people misbehave I will throw bee poop at them. Jackasses usually don't like sweetness, so honey is perfect.

Yeah! Oh...I didn't do laundry, but that was by choice. Instead I made ravioli with artichokes. Yum! A rather productive Sunday if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment