Friday, March 19, 2010

New Classes at D's! Yeah!!!!!

I'll be teaching a 4 pm Community Class on Sundays, and a 7:15 pm Yin/Restorative on Wednesdays. I am so excited!!! I love D's Yoga Home. Also, I'll be teaching a 6:15 pm Power Vinyasa on Tuesdays at YogaSource. I think my prosperity meditations with Subagh Kriya paid off already! What's more, while looking for books to read about Power Yoga and Ashtanga, I fell upon Gregor Maehle's books on Ashtanga. When I opened the book on the 2nd Series, it fell open to pps. 124 - 125, and a description of Supta Vajrasana and how it can get you deeper into Baddha Padmasana (Bound Lotus) because it works on the internal and external rotation of your thighbones. Hm. Coincidence? I think not. However, it clearly states that you should NOT perform Supta Vajrasana until you've mastered reaching your toes in Kapotasana without the help of a teacher. This will require the return of my cervical curve. Bingo. Serious renewed motivation. For the wrong reasons: for achievement of a pose. But it will heal my body if I move slowly, so is it really wrong...if it gets me there.

Besides all that, I finished singing the So Purkh for 11 days for my ex, and as I did so, I sent him a :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment