Saturday, March 6, 2010

Okay...

I take that back about 'smacking me with the skimming spoon'. Mm. It was more than a little exhausting listening to a friend grieve the end of a long relationship and be depressed, but I was happy to do so... What I don't have the patience or energy for is to listen to another friend WHINE about how horrible his houselenders are, how he has been an arrogant snot to them, and been rude to everyone at the company, and wonders why they won't listen to him (nevermind that they have screwed up his loan royally)...because he then even says that it would be nice if they foreclosed...then he wouldn't have to keep the stupid house, and who needs a house anyway, and his life has always sucked....and blah, blah, blah. I listened the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th times, but today I said no more! I mean, come on, I bitch too, but not all the time. Bitching is a by the minute lifestyle for him. He likes being miserable...so let him be.

After I told him I would not listen, I amazingly found the energy to finish Bound Lotus again, smile, read a book, and sleep like a baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment