Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Luck O' the Danish?

Well, I am a little Scottish. Ross Clan. By way of Andrews, and the permission of the Chief Ross of Ross in Edinburgh, but no Irish. Still, I need green energy. So I am planning on doing a visualization for 'green energy' and prosperity after I do Bound...like now. Maybe I can visualize so much green that my aura will be green, so I don't get pinched by any stray Leprechauns. Does it count if the green I am wearing is a spinach stain on my jacket?

I may not have a 'pot o' gold' when I'm done with all these Kundalini meditations, but I might have a 'Heart of Gold'. Myself and Neil Young, that is...as a student of mine said when we did the kriya by that name in class. Hokey all the way, that's me! I'm also bitchy, sweet, kind, and rapacious if someone fucks with me. There is a nasty little horror-film Leprechaun lurking under there that protects my space, my comfort zone and my livelihood. Like the new Alice in the movie with Johnny Depp, I do slay if a fire-breathing dragon is lurking in the mist. But, I am also a generous little Leprechaun hiding my pot o'gold and my green inside, waiting for the right person with a fist full of marshmallows. Pink hearts, yellow moons, blue stars and green clovers. The originals.

I am also still the pain-in-the-ass that as a child would lock myself in the pantry (it had a lock from the inside), and eat all of the marshmallows out of the Lucky Charms Box, while my sister whined to my mom about it. I would just cackle to myself on the other side of the door. Passive-aggressive to the core, it was how I got back at her for being such a bitch to me sometimes. Anyway, I digress. The point is I am feisty and fun. I like my versatility. I think being a bitch when needed is a strong point, as is being kind.

And if my prosperity meditation pans out and I get more classes to teach, more money to spend and a potload of chocolate gold coins...I'll share.

No comments:

Post a Comment