Thursday, March 11, 2010

72 Hours Since 'The Blue Pearl'...

I don't know if I did the meditation correctly, because I'm not really sure that I saw the Blue Pearl, but we'll see. No pun intended. But exactly 72 hours from when I did it will be at noon, when I have lunch with Judy at Byrd. If it is true that problems will start being solved without my doing a thing, I wonder if it will be because I am happy?

I read the Yogi Bhajan quote for March 11th, on the 2006 calendar that I have (the one that came in the mail out of nowhere just like the lone issue of Aquarian Times):

"Find happiness within you, find an attitude of gratitude. Be happy with what God has given you. Then all happiness will find you, because birds of a feather flock together. If you are happy, happiness will come to you, because happiness wants to go where happiness is."

But two more caught my attention as well:

"When you understand who and what you are, your radiance projects into the universal radiance and everything around you becomes creative and full of opportunity." (March 25th)

"There are two ways in life - 'Go and get it' - develop your physical body to go after things, or 'Be and get it' - develop your radiant body so that everything will automatically come to you." (February 4th)

Of course I am thinking of another adage about 'helping yourself' too...

No comments:

Post a Comment