Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Bound Lotus, Bound Lotus, Bound Lotus...

...and the 'Mera Man Loche' (2nd day) + the 'So Purkh'. While I have been madder than a hornet at the realization that an old relationship began with rape while I was unconscious, it was 10 years ago. The man responsible is not the same person, and though I initially did not want to pick up the phone today when he called...I did. He called right after I sang the Mera Man Loche to Heal the Wounds of Love, just like yesterday. Same scenario!

When I got off the phone I was coughing worse, but decided to sit and recite the 'So Purkh' to Heal Men of the desire for War and Power, and to come into their hearts. Since he used to be my partner, I sang it for him. I cried. Then I sat for Bound and went to Kundalini Yoga class. The set we did was for Tolerance. Nancy said, "Some of you are working on Tolerance," and I swear she glanced at me! Then she said it was one of the 3 virtues of Realization of Oneness, Tolerance and Compassion. I gave in and forgave him right there...

The coughing stopped. Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment