Saturday, March 20, 2010

40 Days of Kirtan Kriya!!!!!

On the 18th I finished 11 days of singing the Mera Man Loche To Heal the Wounds of Love, on the 19th I finished 11 days of chanting the So Purkh to create change for my ex, and today I finished 40 days of Kirtan Kriya to let go of connections to the lovers and violators of my past. And then of course, Bound. I let it slip to Sat Inder that I had 4 hours of Kundalini to do, albeit with breaks. He said I should 'NEVER' do that much, but I feel fine. Better than ever. He told me once too that the foods I was eating were only for cleansing during White Tantric, but the Women's Book of Yoga recommends them...Quinoa salad; sweet potatoes; baked potatoes with ghee, raw garlic and ginger; grilled veggies; garlic toast; Yogi Tea; Golden Milk. Oh well. It works for me.

Today was his Benefit for the KRI Teacher Training, and it was really fun! 16 people showed up and he raised $465. He already has about $1300 + that, I think? Getting close. Now if I can just plan my Benefit with Chris when she gets back in town...

No comments:

Post a Comment