Monday, March 8, 2010

MERA MAN LOCHE... and "The Blue Pearl" Meditation for Intuition

Whooooah! That is so freakin' cool!!!!!! I see orange everywhere with my eyes closed. My whole body is vibrating with energy...Wow, wow, wow!!!! I just sang the 'MERA MAN LOCHE' 11 times as part of the meditation to Heal the Wounds of Love, given by Yogi Bhajan in the summer of 1987. No wonder the CD cover is orange!!! Everything is orange...the color of the second chakra, where a woman's second heart is, the uterus, made as it is of smooth cardiac muscle. I wanted this CD, and then received it by serendipity from Sat Inder, because Spirit Voyage mistakenly sent it to him instead of the blue CD with the hokey, but sweet "Walking Up the Mountain" for the infamous Apple Kriya. Sweet!!

The 'Mera Man Loche' can heal the wounds of childhood abandonment, broken relationships, and inner pain that comes from the inability to accept and love ourselves as we are... I'm doing this for ten more days. Along with everything else! I also did 'Chakra Praan', which helps with asthma, but didn't do the mono diet the day before of orange juice and black pepper. I can feel a change anyway.

I don't want to stop pursuing Saul David Raye's Ritam Yoga style of teaching, or Anusara, or Yin, but Kundalini Yoga is changing my life soooo much!!!! And Saul has obviously done Kundalini Yoga, because he teaches very similar poses, and uses a lot of the mantras and music. I don't think everything has to be pigeonholed with Yoga...that is annoying to be boxed in to one track. That's not yoga, that's being trapped.

So I love what is happening with Kundalini Yoga, and will continue doing other forms and teaching them as well. But today I am just wowed by the orange light of 'Mera Man Loche', and the blue light of 'The Blue Pearl Meditation', which conveys the ability to have self-control when angry. Man, I needed this in a bad way when I was younger....According to the instructions, after doing this meditation, within 72 hours all of your "problems will start being answered for you without you doing a thing. That is how effective it is. All confused items in the past will start being solved." Yogi Bhajan goes on to say that "if you have done even three minutes correctly out of the eleven minutes, you have won the game." Tell me this doesn't sound like magick, or magic? But isn't the universe a truly magickal place? Let me try this and see if I fall down the rabbit hole...

Between 'Mera Man Loche' and 'The Blue Pearl' meditations I am so peaceful and calm, yet energized and very happy.

Yesterday, I began to cough even more since Tuesday when it had begun again due to being very upset, hurt and drained. My throat chakra is my weak spot. But also on Thursday and Friday I didn't sing all of the Aquarian Sadhana mantras, and felt a little like those French Catholic monks when the Vatican took away the plainchant. Yesterday, I didn't sing them at all. Today, after each meditation I completed I gradually felt better, but was still coughing...then I sang the full Aquarian Sadhana and the coughing just stopped. Tell me that doesn't sound magic, or magick; but this IS a magical universe. It is a very real dream. I'm dreaming in the cocoon of my body, dreaming in bed, dreaming in Bound, dreaming while meditating on the Blue Pearl at the tip of my nose. Don't ask me how it got there...it's magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment