Monday, November 30, 2009

Sour, Bitter and Pungent

I am not in a good mood at all, so if you are reading this be forewarned. On my list of bad little boys and girls who will never ever get even one slice of my banana bread are traffic cops, child molesters, and anyone else who pisses me off. I WAS in a good mood, until a cop pulled me over, after teaching my 6:15 am class for what amounts to be $16 of pay, to write me two citations primarily to meet his quota. He knew it was...he couldn't even look me in the face. He was embarrased. I have nothing on my record and he could have just issued a warning for recently expired plates and an insurance that simply didn't make it from the coffee table to the glove box last week. He can kiss a certain part of my anatomy along with the female cop years ago who stole my prescription Xanax for panic attacks off my kitchen counter, the two male cops who rested their hands on my thigh while issuing speeding tickets in their police vehicles, the one who kept trying to intimidate me while he lived in my building, and the ones who ignored me when I neede help with a stalker. No sugar-coating here. I think it is pretty clear how I feel about cops, including the ones that I see speeding to nowhere because they think they can. I'd like to meet a cop who is not a schmuck and is a decent human being. I have yet to do so. So much for my yogic attitude.

As for child molesters, well, someone I used to know fairly well has seriously abused people I love and he'll never see the inside of a jail cell for it. Not only that, but the bastard has a new family to abuse. I'd have compassion if he wanted some help, but he wants none, and a Buddha or all-forgiving person I am not. If there is a hell, well... Sorry, I'm pissed. I could pretend to have Tourets and fill up the whole blog with what I think of that man. Hatred. Rage. I'd like to tie him in a knot rather than get into Bound Lotus today, and I'm exhausted to boot.

I'm finally getting ready to sit for Bound Lotus and I hope I find some peace there, and a place where I can find some compassion for people I dislike intensely for very different reasons. I'm disgusted with cops. I feel anger, rage and almost pure hatred for child molesters. Funny that I can talk about them both in the same breath. I make no apologies. This is how I feel today...so truly angry, bitter, sour (as well as pungent for other far more humorous reasons), that I could spit. I haven't felt this angry in years. May today's Bound Lotus bring me peace. I go to sit.

No comments:

Post a Comment