Sunday, November 29, 2009

Another dopeless hope fiend

I saw this bumper sticker the other day on a car, and it sums up the way I feel this morning for 3 reasons: (1) I'm not much on drugs of any kind these days, so I really hope whatever was flushing itself out of my digestive system last night is done, (2) I feel like I'm hallucinating when I think about going to Kundalini Winter Solstice in Florida, and (3) I hope that in commiting to 1'000 days of Bound Lotus I don't - literally - go through some of the 'crap' that Gopi Krishna describes in his book on Kundalini, which I was reading on the toilet last night.

I think of searing fire up the spine, and lo and behold, while holding Bound Lotus my shoulders burn as if someone put Red Tiger Balm on them. I don't know what I'd do without the Ray Man Shabd.

Why did I put off doing Bound Lotus until 10:31 pm? Hm? I could have worked on knitting my lovely little gold cap with flowers tomorrow...why am I risking sabotaging this practice more than halfway through the first 40 days of a 1'000 day practice? I must have some inner problem with the changes it will bring. That particular little personal demon needs to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment