Monday, November 9, 2009

Day 7

My hips screamed through the first side with my left foot up first. The left hip is so tight, and there's been a catch in the hip for decades. It's excruciating and kind of nauseating each time my hips open to get past that catch. It's like squeezing through a mousehole, and then I'm on the other side. I wonder if Rolfing would help? Keith said it was very helpful for him.

The anxiety came up again, and intense irritability. For instance, I want to scream out "Fuck! Piss and Shit!" M-F-er comes to mind too...

At the chiropractor I'm told that my cervical curve is not just 'almost' gone, it is completely non-existant. I don't have one. Apparently I was so dizzy from pain last week, I missed that little tidbit of info... I heard what I wanted to hear. It didn't register that it's pretty wacked. Also, I missed her instruction to re-create my cervical curve while lying down with the ice pack on my neck. Fortunately, I inadvertently did just that in Savasana last night. But I also need new pillows...

No comments:

Post a Comment