Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Saved"...by Jimmy Page!

I think my Kundalini is rising, and I have a dangerously painful crush on someone who is off limits. But then, really, I think what is actually happening is that it isn't the individual man so much as the fact that he represents the kind of guy that I wish there were more of... Sensitive, Kind and Compassionate. Of course, I've had this ongoing crush on Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin, and I think I'll focus on that. Much safer.

And look the sun is setting so exquisitely after the end of an enlightening and magickal weekend. I have other things on my mind. The Anusara Immersion was like healing balm for the wound cleansing that Kundalini Winter Solstice did. I wonder if this is like a 40-40-40 mantra practice; i.e., 40 days of cleansing, 40 days of healing balm, and 40 days of growing new skin, and a sense of peace? If it is: Jai! Yay! Yay Ganesha! Remover of Obstacles. Now for Bound Lotus....

It was harder today, with less of an opening, but still a beautiful experience like it has been the last few days... When I did the Moon Kriya and the meditation to Aadays Tisai Aadays, I immediately relived the moment when I lost the clasp of Jill's arms in a stretch, with her just three days away from a pregnancy due date. So dangerous. I was mortified. How could I be so careless...and she, who had much more to worry about than me, reached out to me and touched my hand. So kind. Nargiza from Uzbhekistan by way of Arkansas, Sara, Anne, Brooke from Chicago, Stacia....so many wonderful women. So kind. So full of love, tejase.. I miss them. For five days they were a part of my Yoga Kula...and JenTara, Jan and Brigette, Jill and others are here, but still...I miss them, and I miss everyone from Kundalini Solstice in Florida...Jot Nirinjan, Sat Sundertat, Hari Purkh, Santokh, my cabinmates from Japan, Pritam Hari and so many others...Noor Singh, Jiwan Shakti...friends for life, and if I go to Summer Solstice they will be there. If I go, too, to another Anusara Immersion the people I met here I may see again...maybe at the Anusara Grand Gathering in Estes Park. But I still miss them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment