Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Chocolate Diet

I'm on the chocolate diet. That is when you eat a piece of rich, dark chocolate whenever you feel like poo. 75-80% cacao. It's like sex. Need I say more. So my practice feels more like I'm tango dancing with Shiva. This is good, because I know I have a lot of stuff stored in my hips that needs to be released. Energetically. Could the kundalini be moving through the lower granthis? The last time I felt like this I was at Ammachi's in 2006. My whole pelvic floor is vibrating. It is sometimes like a flutter. At Amma's it felt like everything was drawing inside. I've had this feeling before, and regardless of what some forms of Tantra say, if I hold it in, it expands me. I begin to feel as wide as the sky. But it is difficult, because I just want to go find a guy and make wild, passionate love to him.

Hm. Not doing that. I like the expansive feeling for now...I wonder how Bound Lotus will be?

1 comment:

  1. I too have a hard time not using up all that fire in sexual energy...

    ReplyDelete