Friday, January 29, 2010

Rebalancing my navel?

Last night I fell in love with teaching all over again! All my favorite students were there and it was a blast! Kristen is a Led Zep fan. Yay! This morning, with Sat Inder, did set to rebalance the third chakra. Then we had lunch at some fabulous place with fabulous Indian food. Fabulous! -my favorite word-

I finally did the facebook thing, and hooked up with Mariquita, Shelley, and Justine from HS...Justine remembers our papier mâché masks from Terpsichord, and she is right: I have an amazing memory. Having said that, I can't find my glasses. Wow! My 25th High School reunion is coming up...does it matter that I didn't get to spend senior year with all of these girls just because Dr. Hughes didn't want me there because I needed to take a reduced coarseload? I know they don't care about that, and they remember me....but I must say, all those years ago it hurt alot not to graduate with the girls I spent 9th, 10th and 11th grade with...anytime you want to apologize, Dr. Hughes, be my guest.

But anyway, onward and upward, right? Three more days to 90 Days of Bound Lotus!!!!! 5 more days to finishing the dreaded 'Moon Kriya' and processing of White Tantric Yoga. And now I'm clearing from a big Reiki attunement I just did for Sat Inder. His energy was so high already...this was a biggie! So I better go do Bound Lotus!

No comments:

Post a Comment