Thursday, July 8, 2010

Teaching my 2nd class back...

I did Bound Lotus already, of course, sang, meditated, did laundry, caught up with some bills, but still feel a little dizzy and shaky. When I got to the studio to teach I decided to play Simrit Kaur's and Snatam Kaur's new CDs. As I began the class, I ran into a wall, rather freakishly, and had to teach the first ten minutes of class with an ice pack on my head. My students were chuckling at my clumsiness. I felt, though, like the class was very special, and infused with so much light and love...that it was all pouring into that basement room. I don't think it was my imagination, because the students afterwards were smiling so widely and laughing and talking more vibrantly than usual. I feel like my teaching has expanded to a blessed new level, I've never experienced before. But I still feel dizzy, and actually a little unsafe to drive...just as I have since Coming Down The Mountain...literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment