Thursday, July 15, 2010

I Feel Yucky But I'm Getting Up Anyway...

I just got up and went to Sat Inder's class, and felt better. Then we went to lunch at Winslow's Place. We talked about taking Sikh Vows, and what it was like for him to take Amrit, and about taking Teacher Training. I feel so much better just being around someone else who reminds me of how much I loved being at Summer Solstice.

I did Bound, and when I went to teach tonight, the class was really beautiful! I feel as if my teaching has expanded to a new level. It's so much richer, and so much more rewarding. If I can just get my energy back on an even keel...it fluctuates so much. I'm supposed to go to Lilith Fair with Jen tomorrow, but I don't know if I'll be able to stay up that late...we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment