Saturday, July 17, 2010

7-Wave Chakra Meditation

I went to Nancy's class today, and we did the 7-Wave Chakra Meditation. It was wonderful! I've seen it in the KRI manual, but never done it. A friend came with me, and she really enjoyed the class. Then I had to endure the snobbery and eliteism of a few students there, one in particular who was gauche enough several months ago to comment on the fact that my teeth are streaked from Tetracycline, and then suggest that I should get them whitened. I try to be nice to her when I see her, but she's such a snob. How does that happen with yoga?

At any rate, I came home and sang the "Akal" for the 6th day in a 17-day practice, looked up the KRI Teacher Training in Chicago, and sat for Bound Lotus, before going to see the movie "MicMacs", which was a hilarious farce and tongue-in-cheek comedy about arms and munitions providers, complete with an inventor, a homemaker in the city dump, and a contortionist. Comic relief that was well needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment