Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Blood and Brown Tires

I finally talk to the owner of the BP station where the gas turned my tires brown. He tells me it is my fault for pumping the gas? I tell him I will report him to the BBB, the IL Dept of Agriculture, and the EPA. He says if they find nothing that he'll sue me for slander. Idiot, I say, you can't. This is not a totalitarian state. Last I checked. Maybe in the Gaza Strip he could. Bastard.

I tell my father and he patronizes me, placates me, which infuriates me. I tell him that he used to do this to mom. Joe did it to me. Brad did it me. None of them can see it. I can walk away from Joe and Brad, but not Dad. Infuriating. Who do these men think they are talking down to the little crazy woman? Just because I'm righteously angry doesn't make me crazy or hysterical. Who do they think they are!!!!????!

I'm bleeding everywhere this month. My period is simply and utterly horrid! Bound Lotus is the last thing I want to do, but I do it anyway. Then I go back to reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment