Monday, June 28, 2010

Sleep and Bliss

After arriving at the Drury Inn in Joplin, Missouri after 11 pm, I was overtired and sat staring at the floor for an hour. Then I grabbed my D-core pillow and fell asleep without brushing my teeth. I awoke groggy and weak at 8:30 am, asked for a 1pm checkout, and took advantage of the last fifteen minutes of the Quick Start breakfast to have a waffle, 3 cups of O.J., and a biscuit with blackberry jam.

In my room I did Chhe Kriya, Bound Lotus, and the Banishings and Rose Cross. I showered, languished in the bath with truly warm water, drank some electrolytes, and got on the road after thanking Mina for my late check-out. In Rolla, I ate at Subway, and met some guys from L.A. driving to Maryland. I said I was so happy to see spinach again in a Subway, after being in the meat-lover's paradise of Texas. They said that Subways in California have avocado slices. I need to move!

I sent Sat Inder a text hoping he had a safe trip, apparently just as he arrived home! Then 2 hours later I was home, doing Releasing Fear and finishing just as Dad arrived to go get a piece of chocolate with me. I bought us each a jar of honey, and we sat in The Chase as he told me that he fell at the church last Thursday. He acts like he feels old. He calls himself a slob, and yet he seems happy. I just wish he would do some Kundalini Yoga. But he's so worried about if it jives with being Christian. But Kirtan Kriya...if he would just try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment