Thursday, June 24, 2010

Day 3 of White Tantric Yoga...

with Guru Simran Singh Khalsa.

I'd had permission to skip kitchen Seva, and so did Bound again, and went to the Tantric Shelter much earlier. Guru Simran had asked to partner with me, and he pointed out his mat and sheepskin dead center, away from the sun. This kind old man, 76? I believe, was the one who gave me a Heart-to-Heart at my tent. He'd also given me the Chee Kriya to do for a protective circle, much like the Banishings and Middle Pillar Exercise and Rose Cross Ritual that I did not want to do, because I was afraid that some more Christian-oriented types might think strangely of me for doing it. He was also the person I helped set a tent up for someone else with. Very kind and easy to be around. I was overjoyed just to relax. The meditations were intense, but I made it through almost everything. I needed to sleep, and he wanted to as well, and touched my thigh, but I asked him not to...

During the last meditation I had to get up because I was exhausted. In the bathroom I saw blood in the toilet, wondered whose it was, and realized it was mine. I'd bled through my whites. I went back to my tent and washed them out, and then came back just in time for the Blind Walk, which I decided to skip, being quite exhausted and having no desire to fall and twist my ankle from fatigue.

Someone mentioned going into Albuquerque to see Ammachi for Devi Bhava as well, but I couldn't come up with the energy. I went to bed and slept, and slept, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment