Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 50 of Bound Lotus (again...he) ...and back from Ram Das Puri

It's also the 172nd day of doing the Releasing Fear meditation to Aadays Tisay Aadays.

Last night, I began Kirtan Kriya for 31 min, as suggested for processing the work from Summer Solstice. It was so pleasant. Sweet even. I slept listening to Nirinjan Kaur's "Jai Te Gung" on repeat, and awoke to look at the patterns of light on my bedroom wall over the Planetary Yantras. I felt like a little girl again. Like the way I used to feel as a small child when our family came back from a summer camping trip. I feel so much love, the presence of my mother, and of angels. I never thought I would say that!

And yet I'm very tired too. Tired but happy. Hungry, but not really anxious to go out into the dimness of the world to forage for food. Out I went anyway. My doorman wanted to know about the trip, and smiled at my joy. The apartment manager only perked up when I mentioned troubles on the trip. Typical of her. I love her, but she looooves to be miserable. She's resistant to my no longer always resonating with her in that way...too bad. :-(

I went around the corner with my head held high, and found some veggie wraps just behind the door of O.R. Juice and Smoothie. I retraced my steps and went to Bissinger's, where Tambora and the girl behind the counter ended up giving me free chocolate! Then on to Straub's for a larger jar of raw Tupelo honey...craving it for some reason...like I did chocolate after Winter Solstice.

Back home I got really tired. I think the vibration of people in the CWE was so low compared to where I was that it drained me. I put Aap Sahaee Hoa on repeat and napped while giving myself Reiki. Then I got up to do the 'Creating Self-Love' set, which physically hurt my chest a lot, so I must still have a lot of hidden anger... Then back to lie down.

No comments:

Post a Comment